- First time users: make sure to have your full account number (1234.001) handy. You will need that to create your account
- Pay by debit/credit card, electronic check or automatic withdrawal from your bank account
- To stop receiving a paper bill, check the “STOP sending me a paper bill in the mail” option
Pay By Phone
For your convenience, DEC accepts payment by phone. This option is free and available 24/7.
- Dial 715-232-6240 or 1-800-924-0630 and a Customer Service Representative will help you
- Pay by credit or debit card – Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express. (We are UNABLE to take checks by phone)
Pay in the Office
Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You are always welcome to stop in and make a payment on your bill.
Automatic Payment Plan
With our Automatic Payment Plan your payment will be automatically withdrawn from your designated bank account on the 15th of each month. If you are interested, you can download the form here.
A night depository is available for your paying convenience 24/7. The depository is located under the flagpole at our office at N5725 600th St., Menomonie.
Dunn Energy Cooperative accepts VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®. Automatic payment by credit card is available with proper authorization from the cardholder, and will be deducted on the 15th of each month.
Levelized Budget Billing Program
Get a more predictable energy bill with Dunn Energy Cooperative’s Budget Billing program. We know that receiving a consistent bill each month makes budgeting much easier. The Budget Billing program makes each monthly bill the same every month, all year long, at no additional charge.
For more information on the program or to enroll, click here.